Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Africa


I am just fascinated by the sensibilities of time when i contemplate the ever amazing events of the modern day .Africa to bear the silver lining of the desert crown of spikes and grains of wealth and mutual fragrances of the Sun.Dare he who taints my feathers and paints pollute my camouflage. I'm not a bullet, i come in peace with a ballot to shoot the conscious of the rebel with an X to strike a question mark of choice to peace. I quote the photos of hope when i'm caught with the effort to cope the short vivid pandemonium of dominancy over the power that has no horn to channel for good.I travel in valleys of crystal plumage to the forest of beasts and waterfalls of heavy drops that mesmerize the tears of joy when the damp hearts f ly.I am the enchantment that puzzle the windows that are opportune to the blue skies of alterations.I listen to the silence of the sentence that end with a song t hat praises dusk and dawn when all that ululate curses the beauty that make me sleep.The marble joy that travel the soil of a boy who loves this land. Africa is my home.

No comments: