Friday, November 13, 2009

I love you too.

Endless nights to the blue street Is the footprint of the concrete will to meet you in the shadows of discrete. A teen of such lean manifestations is the sweet beauty that I preen with my eyes to only say wow! She moves towards and the only breeze is her and the enchanted eyes that make you want to say hello! I always fell in when she tells what I felt when the moment came to be. Loving her is like waking up every day to just hold her arms and charm poetry into the sunshine with her. You travel with her heart; you keep going because she is the only part of you that makes sense than the world with fears and dreams with blue eventualities. Being close to her when I need her most is everyday to me. She gives me a look that can take any man by a surprise if he knew what she wants in the cold sheets of ours to explore in heart beats.

No comments: