Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Giving You All Mine

Note the poet only to quote the words he doesn’t say in each day to play the way his sentiments pursue all away from his heart that part with such excitement to love. If I had a heart as powerful as an enchantment of the delight in your eyes it would fly like a butterfly only with your spirit. Pudding is pudding, fluffy, soft and smooth is the elegance of the cup. Women drive the crazy nuts out of us, we lose our boyhood attitude to push away pink flags and not share a toy only to fight other boys so that she gets the flower from the only shrub in the yard. My heart is heavy with caution and the proportion of what I feel is…the way she smiles in the morning beauty to cherish my temperamental trials in the kitchen or the touch of her hands across the technical explanations I can’t even start to tell. She sounds like no space would fit her face. She makes me sleep deep into the keen will to react. She is sweet at teen and completes streets with hopes. I can only cope when she giggles and I look into her eyes with anticipation. Whether it is the lucky guy who is carrying your heart with the thousand drops of delights down valleys and blue skies of sound the feeling can only be the comfort care beyond notions of credibility existent only to her. It’s a story of a young girl who paints in love and counts the stars with a smile to make you wait while you tail your heart to all that you think are emotions, women are just women. The day she became my friend I removed the fiend in clear honesty to convict intentions of commitments.

No comments: