Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happiness

I might not have the best social skills in the world, but I am bound to my own survival instincts so that at the end of the day it is about my happiness. People talk everywhere; criticize whatever that is last for you to hold on. I mean it is hard to swallow a word that people taint on your head and it should not hinder you from the golden door.

The world is not such a garden after all. Nothing is perfect and we will never satisfy everyone. We all have our own perceptions on how we view the world and emotionalize it to our own personal preferences. You don’t have to run on a Great Wall to achieve a milestone in making someone happy for no apparent valid reason.

We do what we do most because it satisfies us(freewill) and we become the better people in that.

No comments: