Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Loving you.

Love. What is love? Is it the lazy thoughts of a girl who dips her whole heart into a bowl of ice cream or maybe a guy who sleeps in the bar only to get an apple martini in the next morning. Funny enough everyone has their own extent to what or where they can tell you about love. And for whatever it is that you call it, the thing is it makes you feel good, it makes you walk high in the room with your shoulders up there with the chandeliers.

You might not light the room red or all that stuffs, but you know you can go all the way with just love. I mean love is one of the sanest things that qualify more sense to our every day’s lives no matter what. Love is greater than all of us.

Tear the torn and apart goes all the freedom. Had the rare compassion to tell all that but to what would help? We share streets and meet at the end of the road but broad as it gets I complete concrete blocks stepping on my feet just to see that lovely face. I sit sweet to bite my nails hoping that none of this would fail and I would live to tell to no avail.

Dream what seem impossible but seeing you lean so innocent on my lap-oh boy-heaven knows what would happen if you could just…
It has been a long time coming though for a while I stood patient for your heart to beat so much to what I thought would be a perfect moment.

No comments: